You may have been referred by a friend, received our mailer, seen some of our great reviews online or heard about us from your insurance company. Now what?! It’s finally time to get in contact with us to set up your appointment. You may do so via our website, email or simply giving one of our friendly Scheduling Coordinators a call. We will be happy to answer all your questions and schedule an appointment for you. Our goal is to make your first appointment as efficient, comfortable and gentle as possible.
Here are a few questions to expect when calling to schedule your New Patient appointment:
- How did you hear about us?
- What is the main reason for visiting us?
- Are you in pain or swollen?
- Do you have dental insurance? If so, please have your information ready
- Do you have any special request that we should know about?
- IF you have an immediate dental concern, would you like us to set aside time to address this concern on your first visit?
Also, it’s helpful to have at least 2 dates/times that you are available to come in to the office.